In line with the Law on Deposit Insurance, all banks licensed to take deposits by CBK must be mandatory members of the deposit insurance system, except for foreign branches having home country insurance greater than provided by DIFK.
The following banks operating in Kosovo (presented in alphabetical order) are presently members of DIFK with their deposits insured:
1. Banka Ekonomike, Sh.A.
2. Banka KombetareTregtare, Kosovo branch (headquarter: Tirana)
3. Banka per Biznes, Sh.A.
4. NLB PristinaSh.A.
5. ProCredit Bank Kosovo J.S.C.
6. Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo J.S.C.
7. TEB Sh.A.
8. Turkiye Is Bankasi, Kosovo branch
9. T.C. Ziraat Bankasi A.Ş. Kosovo branch
Komercijalna Banka a.d. Beograd is not a member of Deposit Insurance Fund of Kosovo.
Every member bank of DIFK shall display visibly membership certificate as well as FSDK logo sticker on the front of the entrance door of their main office, all branches and sub-branches.